Very Early Concept Vid, what do you think?

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:00 am

This is a game I have started to work on in Construct 2 - it's what you would call my first ever attempt at a real game, and this is a very early concept video.

You will control a rabbit, who has to interact with other woodland creatures. I'm planning on making it semi realistic, so it won't have anthropomorphic qualities like Sonic or Bubsy.

What do you think?

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzuUl8Okmhk[/tube]
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:53 pm

[tube]http://youtu.be/d_3s-fLzDlw[/tube]

Another video, added more foliage to make the game feel more alive.
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:00 pm

very nice, lots of potential, like the improvements in te second film
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:07 pm

realy pretty...nice to see games with no violence...cool music... consider me inspired :)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:39 pm

[QUOTE=railslave] realy pretty...nice to see games with no violence...cool music... consider me inspired :)[/QUOTE]

Sorry ): there will be violence, but mostly if you get caught by wolves or something (you are a prey animal after all) but yeah, not shooty shooty or anything like that.

Glad you liked what you saw tho XD
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:36 am

I think a little violence with beautiful scenes and music is good, more feeling... After all, good beginning for a good game.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:09 am

[QUOTE=farsmile90] I think a little violence with beautiful scenes and music is good, more feeling... After all, good beginning for a good game.[/QUOTE]

B
S

Post » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:37 pm

nice , but i feel the rabbit is too small o.o and he can jump to half of the tree is that real rabbit or superman?? i mean superrabbit??

the game nice the most thing i liked is when the rabbit go to the house you can make them as a check points ^^

i would like to see more stuffs ^^ like some wolfs or the rabbit eat anything and become a evil human rabbit that can kill anyone XD ...

keep the good work and good luck ^^
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:44 pm

[QUOTE=zsangerous] nice , but i feel the rabbit is too small o.o and he can jump to half of the tree is that real rabbit or superman?? i mean superrabbit??

the game nice the most thing i liked is when the rabbit go to the house you can make them as a check points ^^

i would like to see more stuffs ^^ like some wolfs or the rabbit eat anything and become a evil human rabbit that can kill anyone XD ...

keep the good work and good luck ^^[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to keep it relatively grounded. No power ups or anything arcadey like that, more silly adventury type things.

In this example, you can bump a squirrel out of a tree.

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU2rEQEuixQ[/tube]
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:39 pm

As zsangerous say :

a little bit
more big rabbit
for a future hit !?
... ok -> [exit]

Very nice start ... i'm tired of "bang bang" ... so i keep a eye on this project ... if you make this game beautiful emotionnal and interesting it could become something really great ;-p

You have black squirrel in your country ? ... ok it's perhaps a color choice design to create a bigger difference with the "white" rabbit.

The "razorbit" zsangerous idea seems a interesting way to explore too ;-p ... perhaps a rambit ? ... "it's not my waaaar ..." ;-p sure have something breaking sometimes this pure innocence feeling could be great too.

naelian2012-06-16 21:05:22
B
S
G

Next

Return to Completed Creations