Very Early Concept Vid, what do you think?

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:30 am

[QUOTE=WilB] This game looks really nice! I would definitely be interested in playing something like this![/QUOTE]

Good to know! thanks for the feedback everyone! I have put this project on the backburner as I have learned pre-production is VERY important to making a solid game :P

Working on a few projects in preproduction right now, so I haven't touched construct 2 in a while, but this leaves time for the program to update versions haha, soi thats good!
B
S

Post » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:52 pm

[QUOTE=Awakening] [QUOTE=WilB] This game looks really nice! I would definitely be interested in playing something like this![/QUOTE]

Good to know! thanks for the feedback everyone! I have put this project on the backburner as I have learned pre-production is VERY important to making a solid game :P

Working on a few projects in preproduction right now, so I haven't touched construct 2 in a while, but this leaves time for the program to update versions haha, soi thats good![/QUOTE]

If you want child playing your game, take of the blood and implement it as a optional on the Options.

I liked the style, and about the platforms, there is no problem to make them part of the scenario, it can increase significantly the difficult to find secret areas and is a nice idea to keep with.

I'm feeling you designing some rabbit roles and caverns, would be nice.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:18 am

[QUOTE=TELLES0808] [QUOTE=Awakening] [QUOTE=WilB] This game looks really nice! I would definitely be interested in playing something like this![/QUOTE]

Working on a few projects in preproduction right now, so I haven't touched construct 2 in a while, but this leaves time for the program to update versions haha, soi thats good![/QUOTE]

If you want child playing your game, take of the blood and implement it as a optional on the Options.

I liked the style, and about the platforms, there is no problem to make them part of the scenario, it can increase significantly the difficult to find secret areas and is a nice idea to keep with.

I'm feeling you designing some rabbit roles and caverns, would be nice.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I don't want to make it for children, but I may have to if I want lots of people to play it.

On the fence on that one.
B
S

Previous

Return to Completed Creations