Videos of my Project

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • This is my project that uses a custom platform engine based entirely off the physics behavior.

*Mario is a temporary placeholder, original art is being produced.

The Player and the AI can interact with everything and if you look closely their feet even push back against the things they walk on.

Player movement:

AI 1:

A bunch of AI:

• thats cool, cant wait to see what direction you take the art in. if the back ground is any indication, its gonna be good.

• thats cool, cant wait to see what direction you take the art in. if the back ground is any indication, its gonna be good.

Thanks, I really hope so.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No idea how you made all the hinges and physics work like that, is something I'd love to learn.

• Wow that's really quite impressive. Nice work mate

I'd love to see how you made the player work... a physics platformer has been on the back of my mind for a while now, but I had trouble getting anything to work convincingly.

~Sol

• No idea how you made all the hinges and physics work like that, is something I'd love to learn.

By hinges are you referring to the swinging elevator?

[quote:et7ytuxp]Wow that's really quite impressive. Nice work mate

I'd love to see how you made the player work... a physics platformer has been on the back of my mind for a while now, but I had trouble getting anything to work convincingly.

~Sol

I was thinking about making a tutorial but with some new physics collision bugs I can't. Maybe when they get fixed I will share.

• Please do. Physics platforming is tricky on Construct (as of now)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)