GAMEE x Construct Game Dev Contest

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:02 pm

nax89 wrote:
Sebastien wrote:GG again everyone! Nice art @nax89, certainly a mistake... :roll:

ReClown is now on the Scirra Arcade (2nd dev version).
"Construct"ive feedback and comments are welcome! 8-)
https://www.scirra.com/arcade/action-ga ... lown-27719

ReClown it's really good, I like the feeling of the game and the tight controls, congrats! Yesterday I was second on the top score 8-)


Thank you very much @Nax89! :D
@XpMonster destroyed rank! :o

Hi again @GameeApp, could I have a PM feedback for ReClown too, please? Thanks! :)
B
44
S
20
G
21
Posts: 132
Reputation: 14,300

Post » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:25 am

Hello

Maybe someone knows Who created the Mimic Number game on GameJam?
B
8
Posts: 4
Reputation: 308

Post » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:53 am

gogdzl wrote:@GameeApp
if you could, please send me the feedback for Cyber Escape as well =)


Sent as a PM ;)
B
9
S
3
G
1
Posts: 82
Reputation: 3,887

Post » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:56 am

matrixreal wrote:2 questions

where your ios app ? i can't find it on the appstore ?

when will be the next game contest ?

thank you


Well, we are having troubles with iOS lately, will be back up soon :). We are talking about the next contest with Scirra now, but we want to improve our Emulator and Framework based on your feedback first, so we can provide even better experience!
B
9
S
3
G
1
Posts: 82
Reputation: 3,887

Post » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:37 pm

GameeApp wrote:
gogdzl wrote:@GameeApp
if you could, please send me the feedback for Cyber Escape as well =)


Sent as a PM ;)


Thanks a lot !! =)

Can't reply through DM because I don't have enough Rep :lol:
B
5
Posts: 8
Reputation: 243

Post » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:48 pm

Hi! when they deliver the C3 subscription? :P
Image
B
69
S
25
G
10
Posts: 38
Reputation: 10,147

Post » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:01 pm

nax89 wrote:
GameeApp wrote:
nax89 wrote:Hi, I didnt saw my game in the submitted ones. There's some problem with mail? :(
The game was "Ernesto, Wizardog". I dont receive any mail about error, so I think that it was right.

Heres the game
http://emulator.gameeapp.com/emulator.h ... s/ernesto/


My bad, I apparently did not pass all the games to our web developer, should be fixed now :) sorry


Yeah, I see it now. Thanks!! I wait for some feedback if you can.
Nice jam! Hope the next will be soon


Sent as PM ;)
B
9
S
3
G
1
Posts: 82
Reputation: 3,887

Post » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:46 am

gatostao wrote:Hello @GameeApp. I also would like to receive feedback about my game Spin pong. Thank you

http://emulator.gameeapp.com/emulator.html?projectUrl=https://cdn.rawgit.com/Gatostao/SpinPong/f7d86062/SpinPong/index.html


Sent as PM ;)
B
9
S
3
G
1
Posts: 82
Reputation: 3,887

Post » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:56 am

viposki wrote:Hello

Maybe someone knows Who created the Mimic Number game on GameJam?


I do :D
B
9
S
3
G
1
Posts: 82
Reputation: 3,887

Post » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:06 am

Sebastien wrote:
nax89 wrote:
Sebastien wrote:GG again everyone! Nice art @nax89, certainly a mistake... :roll:

ReClown is now on the Scirra Arcade (2nd dev version).
"Construct"ive feedback and comments are welcome! 8-)
https://www.scirra.com/arcade/action-ga ... lown-27719

ReClown it's really good, I like the feeling of the game and the tight controls, congrats! Yesterday I was second on the top score 8-)


Thank you very much @Nax89! :D
@XpMonster destroyed rank! :o

Hi again @GameeApp, could I have a PM feedback for ReClown too, please? Thanks! :)



Sent as PM ;)
B
9
S
3
G
1
Posts: 82
Reputation: 3,887

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mrborcho and 40 guests