How do I Set many group Deactivated

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:24 am

How do I Set many group Deactivated in one action is it possebel? Like a long string of groops names?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:08 pm

Create a family and put all the sprites / objects into the family.

If you mean "family" instead of "group" Sprites can be a member of more than one family. Create a family and put all sprites from all families into a single Family and you can control all of sprites with ne event however, Their behaviors must be assigned to the family that is going to control all the sprites.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:38 pm

I think he means groups.

I tried to figure this one out myself and have yet to discover a way outside simply making a long event full of activate/deactivate actions.
You could put it in a function so you only have to type it all out once.

I guess you could always put the groups in a master group and set that to deactivated... but the world might implode... never tried it.
Check out my completed games on the Arcade! Capt. Doe Save the Universe! & Clicker Wizard!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:23 am

chrisinfinger wrote:I think he means groups.

I tried to figure this one out myself and have yet to discover a way outside simply making a long event full of activate/deactivate actions.
You could put it in a function so you only have to type it all out once.

I guess you could always put the groups in a master group and set that to deactivated... but the world might implode... never tried it.

Oki thanks that was what i did think but askt the question if I mist somthing.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?