leaderboards

Discuss game development design and post your game ideas

Post » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:13 am

When I put a table of leaders you always show me scores but a game that I do not even want to know
I do not know why here is the link of my game you have to start playing and then they show up I do not know why

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/adventure ... ming-22748
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:15 am

Because you have set your event that updates the leaderboard in an event that is always true, so you are always sending informations to the leaderboard, instead of sending only once, at the end of your game.

Modify the position of the action that sends the score in your capx so that it is happening in an event that does not execute each tick and the problem is solved.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Kyatric wrote:Because you have set your event that updates the leaderboard in an event that is always true, so you are always sending informations to the leaderboard, instead of sending only once, at the end of your game.

Modify the position of the action that sends the score in your capx so that it is happening in an event that does not execute each tick and the problem is solved.

you are amazing
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Well I put but my game is restarted is the same?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:39 am

Consider posting your capx.
It will be simpler to see directly your project to determine what may be going on/wrong.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Return to Game Development, Design & Ideas