C3 + Instant Games SDK = Much Profit

Post » Mon May 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Uk4dee wrote:has anyone had a game approved yet ?? im still thinking this had percentage thing will stop them being approved from construct

just read what I have written. it works fine
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 14, 2018 8:19 pm

it dose not tho my game loads fine yes but read the rules for approval

you need to show the game loading in percentage all construct games shoot form 0% to 100%

check any published game they all load properly

has any one had a game approved have you ????
B
S

Post » Mon May 14, 2018 8:44 pm

Uk4dee wrote:it dose not tho my game loads fine yes but read the rules for approval

you need to show the game loading in percentage all construct games shoot form 0% to 100%

check any published game they all load properly

has any one had a game approved have you ????

Yes, we have. They work fine.

If it doesn't work for you it means you have done something wrong.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 14, 2018 11:10 pm

@fredriksthlm

Thanks for the info - you've been a great help on this thread, im sure il have more questions soon :)
B
S

Post » Tue May 15, 2018 5:11 am

@ashley i noticed instantgames the official facebook sdk now supports In game purchases, would we have that feature inside the C3 plugin? their ad monetization program doesn't work sadly for users (edited: some countries in Europe atleast i.e Romania in this case.) outside USA /UK/ Canada :(... so there is no way atm to monetize using instantgames.... they also don't allow custom ads from other networks inside the games.// sorry if this was already answered ... my keyword search couldn't find anything related to this on the forum.
Last edited by gamecorpstudio on Tue May 15, 2018 8:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 15, 2018 7:10 am

gamecorpstudio wrote:@ashley i noticed instantgames the official facebook sdk now supports In game purchases, would we have that feature inside the C3 plugin? their ad monetization program doesn't work sadly for users outside USA /UK/ Canada :(... so there is no way atm to monetize using instantgames.... they also don't allow custom ads from other networks inside the games.

It works for most european countries.
I believe they soon will whitelist romania as well.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 15, 2018 8:19 am

So any one that has published what’s the revenue like on instant games
B
S

Post » Tue May 15, 2018 8:40 am

fredriksthlm wrote:It works for most european countries.

where i can see that?

is there a whitelisted countries list somewhere? cause in the payout settings i can select my country, i can also add USA as i have a usa partner, however on both methods i get the "not accepting requests at this time" type of message. is that a country thing or an account thing? i sent a message to the audience network as well asking about this issue, nobody has an answer.

to be clear, i have 2 games accepted by the review team, ads work good in testing, everything is on point, but the audience network just doesn't let me submit my payout so i can forward to app review ads thing again, and get live ads, and not the test ads. waited 2 months to get approved lol. lost so much time compared to other games on the platform now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 15, 2018 8:58 am

gamecorpstudio wrote:
fredriksthlm wrote:It works for most european countries.

where i can see that?

is there a whitelisted countries list somewhere? cause in the payout settings i can select my country, i can also add USA as i have a usa partner, however on both methods i get the "not accepting requests at this time" type of message. is that a country thing or an account thing? i sent a message to the audience network as well asking about this issue, nobody has an answer.

to be clear, i have 2 games accepted by the review team, ads work good in testing, everything is on point, but the audience network just doesn't let me submit my payout so i can forward to app review ads thing again, and get live ads, and not the test ads. waited 2 months to get approved lol. lost so much time compared to other games on the platform now.

I have registered swedish bank account just fine. And I know french guys as well. So it is more countries than US/UK/Can.
But you should ask these questions to the instant games team, like Chris, Mark or Edgar. I know many people have issues with bank accounts from none approved sites.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 15, 2018 10:26 am

I found the way to share inside messenger:
1. choose async. choose a friend.
2. make share post. Share post will be a link in the messenger with that friend
[size=200]1. Best Construct 2 course :HERE.10$!

2. 155 games source codes for sale on scrira store 12,86$each. PM me if interested to speed up the uploading process.
[/size
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion