Work at home on a school project

For educators around the world who use Construct 2 in classrooms

Post » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:40 am

I have a project for school and i need to work on it at home, what do i do because i don't want to pay to do homework, my project has 140 something events and its due on monday, help
B

Post » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:49 am

anon123 wrote:I have a project for school and i need to work on it at home, what do i do because i don't want to pay to do homework, my project has 140 something events and its due on monday, help

There is nothing that can be done, unfortunately. The free version limitations are there for a reason.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:43 pm

anon123 wrote:I have a project for school and i need to work on it at home, what do i do because i don't want to pay to do homework, my project has 140 something events and its due on monday, help

Sounds like your best/only option would be to split it up into smaller pieces (or buy a license) (school is known to be expensive by anyone who went to college).

With no knowledge of what you're doing, it's impossible to know if such a thing is possible. If it can't be split into several bits, then all that's left is to cut stuff out or get a new idea.

Good luck!
B
S

Return to Education and Construct 2