Firebase backend for construct 3

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:13 pm

Hi,

because I heard that rexrainbow is no longer working on construct plugins I would like to pay someone to port / create plugins for backend using firebase.
Most important I would like to have leaderboard and realtime database (item something) plugins.

If you are able to do it, just tell me how much in PM. I would like to release those to whole community afterwards.

Thanks
Mikva
B
S

Post » Mon May 07, 2018 11:02 pm

Hello. I'm looking for the same and I'm willing to pay for it as soon as possible.
B
S

Post » Mon May 07, 2018 11:03 pm

I will obviously release them too. So Bump!
B
S

Post » Wed May 09, 2018 6:56 am

Hi rayolaser, nobody wrote to me since I started to look for someone. Hope you will have better luck :) If you do, leave me a message and we can share expenses together.
B
S

Post » Wed May 09, 2018 7:07 am

mikva wrote:Hi,

because I heard that rexrainbow is no longer working on construct plugins I would like to pay someone to port / create plugins for backend using firebase.
Most important I would like to have leaderboard and realtime database (item something) plugins.

If you are able to do it, just tell me how much in PM. I would like to release those to whole community afterwards.

Thanks
Mikva

Hi @Mikva,

Hope you are doing well.

I am interested and I would help you with this. Please share your requirement here hayden.cis20 at gmail.com so that we can discuss further.

Please add me on $kype: cis.am4 to discuss this more and take it further.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
Hayden
B

Post » Fri May 11, 2018 9:13 am

@rayolaser So, I wrote to HaydenJ on email just to be informed that "we are too busy on construct 3 this month but if I need something else feel free to write". Not sure what that means.

Anyways I managed to make Firebase database works with JS plugin and it is quite easy. I have to test it in mobile app, but it works in html 5 version. Just ad the JS initial from firebase to your index and write/read via JS plugin.

edit: I just tested it on iphone using phonegap build and it works, weee!
B
S

Post » Wed May 16, 2018 10:58 pm

@mikva, any update on what you got to work and how you managed to do it?

I've been using AJAX to POST and GET but I am running into some issues with implementing push notifications because I need to connect to FCM in order for them to work it seems.

Your work might be helpful to me or if it isn't what I need then I am down for getting in on paying @HaydenJ for a add-on.
Check out the projects on my site.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 21, 2018 11:51 am

FatesjokeStudios wrote:@mikva, any update on what you got to work and how you managed to do it?

I've been using AJAX to POST and GET but I am running into some issues with implementing push notifications because I need to connect to FCM in order for them to work it seems.

Your work might be helpful to me or if it isn't what I need then I am down for getting in on paying @HaydenJ for a add-on.

Sorry I can't help you with push notifications as I did not test them yet, or really paid attention to at all.
B
S

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests