Firebase Master Collection

For discussion and help with the Construct 3 Plugin SDK

Post » Fri May 11, 2018 9:58 am

What is Firebase?
Firebase is a mobile and web application development platform developed by Firebase, Inc. in 2011, then acquired by Google in 2014.

Firebase is used for cloud saving and database management. Useful for Multiplayer, Realtime and Online games made on Construct 3.

Why Firebase?
Firebase is one of the great options since it is cross-platform, user-friendly, easy to implement SDKs with little programming knowledge, and especially, it is free. It is also one of the easiest ways to manage cloud database without ever having to worry about programming the backend.

And with this Construct 3 Firebase plugins, it will further make it easier to implement Firebase to make applications, with this, you also don't ever have to worry about programming the client-side of your game since the plugin is doing the work for you.

Support for this plugin includes
-Future support for the incoming C3 runtime.
-Plugin bug fixes.
-18 Firebase Plugins ready for use.
-Full port, compatible with C2 Rexrainbow Firebase Plugins.

Files included
-18 Firebase Plugins ready for use.
-Full Documentation
-Game Sample Template Documentation. [Fully Commented] [Multiplayer Server Sample]
-Help Links

Rexrainbow
Rexrainbow is the author of this great plugin collection. He will always be remembered for his hard work! Unfortunately when he left, no one was to support these great plugins.
Ever since, no one stepped up and supported the plugins on Construct 3.
I made these plugins for a client and decided to share these to all who possibly want to integrate Firebase to their games.

Download Plugins, Documentations : [Removed Link] [On Hold] [TBA]
It seems I can't share it. Until then, you can ask me for it on Discord.
Support
-I'm one of the members there as "ChadoriXD".
-Link: https://discord.gg/MDECTdB

Image Credits
Designed by Freepik :
Designed by FlatIcon :
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 14, 2018 5:56 am

thanks
B

Post » Mon May 14, 2018 10:32 am

Cool!! I might someday pick up my old dusty project to work on it again on C3. :D
Patiently wait for the release. hehheh
B
S
G

Return to Plugin SDK