[SOLVED]musics not playing while in construct

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:13 pm

[quote="DtrQ":35stdbi1]DX9 needed, it's different dxs[/quote:35stdbi1]
Oh.. Can I install DX9 while using DX11?

but isn't strange after compiled the game it plays all the musics and sounds correctly while I'm using DX11 and while testing it in construct with .cap file it doesn't play ?
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 16, 2011 7:59 am

First: Sorry for my bad english... OK. I have the problem with not playing music, too. On Wiki and the tutorials the example of input path is very irritation for beginners. When you have add a musicfile in the Order (music) in Project-Window (right side) of construct you can see the complete file-path at the left window (Properties) when you click on the mp3 that you have add in Project-Window. click on path and use STRG + c for copy this and then strg + v in the event sheet editor: (((Play music AppPath & "HERE STRG + V"))) then it play the mp3 :D
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Yea i managed to make the musics play again, it wasn't nothing related from construct.. it's all fine now ;)
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 04, 2018 7:44 pm

I upgraded my account from version 252 to 257, but when I went to test some projects, they were bugged and everything messed up ... What was really changed in this version?
B
S

Post » Thu May 10, 2018 4:25 pm

Hi i have problem with the sound . it work good when i run the layout sounds work fine but when i uploud to the internet all /the sounds doesnt work just after moving the focus to other window and coming back to the window of the game the sounds work fine . why is that happen i need the sound to play at the beginning ?
can someone help ?
B

Post » Thu May 10, 2018 5:21 pm

@jhowarrior and @nageb-abed

This is a 7 year old thread for the now very old and retired Construct Classic. I highly doubt you intended to post Construct 2 or 3 questions here.

Please be aware when making posts of which forum section you need to be in.

Thanks
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic