Please do not adjust official plugins or behaviors

For developers using the Construct 2 Javascript SDK

Post » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:05 pm

@ruskul it is more a matter of not releasing publicly a slight update of an official plugin that everyone would use and which will, with time, not work as well as the official one, as long as it is for yourself, and that it does not conflict with the official one inside the editor itself, and that would add features that are said to be not added in the near future, that is fair in my opinion.
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:13 pm

@Ashley

I can open projects saved in the previous version released today, but when trying to save them using the most current version, the generated c3p does not work.
B
S

Post » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:44 pm

vubidugil wrote:@Ashley
@vubidugil

I can open projects saved in the previous version released today, but when trying to save them using the most current version, the generated c3p does not work.

This is the C2 section and your post is both not relevant here and also a muli-post, having already been posted HERE.

Please do not do this.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:41 pm

zenox98 wrote:
vubidugil wrote:@Ashley
@vubidugil

This is the C2 section and your post is both not relevant here and also a muli-post, having already been posted HERE.

Please do not do this.

yes, I realized that I posted in the wrong place and deleted the message, but it was not removed. Strangely, I no longer have the "X" to delete again.
B
S

Previous

Return to Javascript SDK