"Visited .. days in a row" counter busted

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:14 pm

i got same troubles...i got the counter busted even if i daily login the Scirra site...maybe we should ask @ashley about that kind of trouble
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:54 pm

As of right now, if you check Ashley's profile, you will see that he has "Visited" for 1 day, and also "Consec days posted" for 19 days. That is pure evidence :P it happened to me too in the past. I've still been consecutively logging in ever since I began around 500+ days ago. Ashley already tagged Tom in my previous thread here. I guess it went under his radar as he has bigger fish to fry behind the scenes (Updating website, managing new store, developing arcade) :D
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:59 pm

The first time it happened to me I thought it was caused by accidentally clicking on the logout link and then logging back in, but it just happened to me today for no apparent reason. I've posted each day in the last 5 days and yet I'm currently showing as visited 0 days in a row. Before I started posting I was just studying the manual and getting used to the software, I'm pretty sure I had daily activity since I joined (23 days ago now) but there's no way of evidencing that. The daily posts log certainly highlights the problem.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Website Issues and Feedback