Visual Novel Template

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:25 am

For anyone interested, I'm building (mostly complete) a small Visual Novel template in Construct 2 that you can download for free.

Feel free to give credit, but I really don't care.

LINK: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/4904/visual-novel-template

And for anyone interested in the C2Pokemon engine, it's still in development. I've just started getting the battles functional, but like I said before, I want to get mostly everything complete before it's released. I don't want to upload anything that people will have to spend a lot of time to try to make completely functional.

I promise I'll get that in shortly, and I apologize for the wait!
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:40 am

Hi, I can't find a download link on the tutorial.
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Hey @KTML5 Do you have a blog following your adventure with that pokemon engine.

Im also working on something similar but man its alot of work lol. btw I know this might be wrong to use but You can get a handful of free attack animation and battle sound from rpg maker free edition i rip a couple of them out of there and build around it since they have a pretty solid art and perfect sound.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 02, 2016 6:03 am

Gearworkdragon wrote:Hey @KTML5 Do you have a blog following your adventure with that pokemon engine.

Im also working on something similar but man its alot of work lol. btw I know this might be wrong to use but You can get a handful of free attack animation and battle sound from rpg maker free edition i rip a couple of them out of there and build around it since they have a pretty solid art and perfect sound.

Yeah, sorta, but I haven't updated my blog in some time. It's part of my website Kiiragames.weebly.com. I've been working on a different project for a bit so I might be able to fund development. I plan to pick up where I left off when I'm done.
ImageImage
B
S
G

Return to Tools and Resources