Voyage to Islomania - Android HD Game Free and Paid!

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:10 am

Guyz my first game to be published so please give respect. Thank You Guyz XD

I also credited Scirra.com : (In the images below)

@Ashley
@Tom

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/Voyage-To-Islo ... 596700638/

Voyage To Islomania (Free Version):

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... omaniafree

Voyage To Islomania (Paid Version):

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ania&hl=en

Official Video Release :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49dmeeO ... e=youtu.be

I will appreciate you guyz if you share this and support this game. Thankz
Last edited by chadorireborn on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:28 pm

I like those games made of free assets! It really shows the game designer's creativity. I mean... each game which uses those assets is different, and that's the beauty. And it also shows how valuable is community, contribution to community.

BTW: You should add a video to google play as well. Those assets have really nice and eye catchy animations!
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:56 pm

BackendFreak wrote:I like those games made of free assets! It really shows the game designer's creativity. I mean... each game which uses those assets is different, and that's the beauty. And it also shows how valuable is community, contribution to community.

BTW: You should add a video to google play as well. Those assets have really nice and eye catchy animations!

Thank You XD I really worked hard for it and used free assets since I'm broke to buy or make one:/ .Thanks for appreciating. XD

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:19 pm

B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Allright... I'll give a honest feedback.

First of all... what mobile you use for testing? I checked ot out with SGS4 and it is unfortunately laggy - but playable. However I see your min Android requirement is 4.0. I suggest to change it ti minimum 4.4 once Intel fix the issue with API.

Now regarding the ge itself. I am really not fan of adventure games but I played several. Yours looks very pleasant. The problem is that the intro is way too long IMO. Trailer is also way to long.

And I stucked at the very beginning of the game once I jumped into the box. Had no idea what to do next.

And everytime I touched the sign I had the same text. To me it looked like a bug.

Again I'm not a fan of adventure games so I'm not an expert. Maybe that's the way it should be;) but consider addind some poping up tips if player stuck somewere for X time - at least at the beginning of the game.

But the overall looks really nice, and as I said before I love games made of free assets. The free characters are like the movie stars... you see the same face, but it's a different movie and you're curious what role will he play now!? ;D
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:12 pm

@BackendFreak - Thanks for your time and giving an honest feedback. :-)
Yes, I will change it to Kitkat version to make it playable. As soon as Possible.
The Box you were stuck at was part of the tutorial and I will add some pop-op tips to guide the player next time.
The sign you kept colliding with was supposed to do that but I think I will change it to a more user-friendly one XD.

B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:21 pm

nice ! i saw it on facebook !
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:22 pm

@Marius87 - Yeah it is on facebook but nothing really special. It's Just to fill out the requirements XD

B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:41 am

@chadorireborn nice game but i disagree with the free assets!some characters are used very often and this doesnt make any game unique! it needs no money for having assets really. if this is what you want to do watch some tutorials for gimp (its free) or for blender (also free) to make your own assets. at the end of the day you will have another reason to feel proud for your work and actually to express your imagination through your artwork. its really not so difficult youtube is full with these tutorials.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:34 am

@spy84 - I see your point there. But someday you'll understand that other people really can't draw. But I am trying, hopefully in my next project. I will design it.

B
S
G

Next

Return to Completed Creations