WACOM Intuos3 12x12

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:57 pm

[quote="deadeye":2tya2zrw]You really use the eraser? I just keep my fingers hovering over the E and B keys :P.

I don't even really like the eraser, it just gets in the way. Sometimes I'll be photoshopping and my tablet stops working, and it takes me a minute to realize I'm holding the damn pen upside down :lol:. They should make a pen with a nib on either end for absent-minded people.[/quote:2tya2zrw]

Yeah I like the eraser lol... I have this automatic "flip" response when drawing because I work a lot with classic 2B pencils that have the eraser on the end. I loath touching the keyboard while using my tablet, I have all the important hotkeys mapped to the tablet buttons and sliders (change brush size etc).

You can change the eraser end to a nib in the WACOM software as well... at least on the Intuos 2 and 3 series I can... not sure about the Grapphire or Bamboo tablets, but it's just software based so I would assume that you could.

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:46 pm

I got the Wacom Bamboo. It's ickle but I love it. I should get paid comission by Amazon, cos when I bought it, I told people at work about how good it was, and three others bought one.

Yours looks pretty damn sweet, Sol, it's huge. Your tablet I mean.

I use the eraser a lot too, it just feels right when you're sketching.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic