WACOM Intuos3 12x12

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
  • Yay it has arrived! I can finally get back to Chamber with my hand drawn animation "test", and not have to use a light box and scanner etc.

I have been waiting for 2 weeks for one to come into stock

Siiiiiiiiiiiick

~Sol

• holy crap thats a beast. Mines quite alot smaller than that.

Although all the intuos 3 range are LUSHOUS anyway

• What is it? A graphics tablet?

• sol you bastard!!

how i long for a tablet,how big is it

12x12 cm or inches?

or pixels?!

• sol you bastard!!

how i long for a tablet,how big is it

12x12 cm or inches?

or pixels?!

If the one I found on NewEgg is any indication, it's definitely inches.

• 12 inches? Wow.

Mine's only 4x5 inches. I guess it's not the size that counts, but how you use it lol . Mine's pretty basic with just pressure sensitivity.

Also, I just watched the Intuos video on the Wacom site and what the hell? It's pronounced "Wah-come?" I've been saying "Way-com" all this time. I've even heard people say "Whack-em" or "Whack-om." Damn.

• I have the Wacom Intuos3 as well as the bamboo.

I also have the Cintiq from Wacom (the tablet lcd), as well as a Tablet PC. Yeah, I have a few

Normally though, I end up scanning something and then touching it up with the Intuos3, doing tiny details on the Cintiq.

• 12 inches baby

And yeah, I wanted (realistically) a Cintiq 12ux/wx (whichever it is) but it was like, three times the price of the Intuos 3. My last tablet was a Intuos 2 6x8 and that lasted me like 8-9 years or something like that. Hopefully I'll get a good run out of this one as well.

My old one still works, but I kinda broke the button on the pen, and the eraser as well... some(dickhead)one spilled Coke on it aaaaaaaaages ago and the eraser has always been sticky, so I tried to "fix" it and ended up completely knobbing it.

~Sol

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You really use the eraser? I just keep my fingers hovering over the E and B keys .

I don't even really like the eraser, it just gets in the way. Sometimes I'll be photoshopping and my tablet stops working, and it takes me a minute to realize I'm holding the damn pen upside down . They should make a pen with a nib on either end for absent-minded people.

• You really use the eraser? I just keep my fingers hovering over the E and B keys .

I don't even really like the eraser, it just gets in the way. Sometimes I'll be photoshopping and my tablet stops working, and it takes me a minute to realize I'm holding the damn pen upside down . They should make a pen with a nib on either end for absent-minded people.

Yeah I like the eraser lol... I have this automatic "flip" response when drawing because I work a lot with classic 2B pencils that have the eraser on the end. I loath touching the keyboard while using my tablet, I have all the important hotkeys mapped to the tablet buttons and sliders (change brush size etc).

You can change the eraser end to a nib in the WACOM software as well... at least on the Intuos 2 and 3 series I can... not sure about the Grapphire or Bamboo tablets, but it's just software based so I would assume that you could.

~Sol

• I got the Wacom Bamboo. It's ickle but I love it. I should get paid comission by Amazon, cos when I bought it, I told people at work about how good it was, and three others bought one.

Yours looks pretty damn sweet, Sol, it's huge. Your tablet I mean.

I use the eraser a lot too, it just feels right when you're sketching.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)