wanna help for mind game app

Discuss new games or share memories of old

Post » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:17 am

Hey ya people, i am new to your game community and need some unique and conceptual ideas for adding up into the game. Actually me and my daughter make a new game which is especially for children,as that game will be very interesting and purpose behind that game is only to develop mind states and growth of the children. It is basically a mind game and having various things that helps children to grow in correct manner.Here are many learning concepts are also present in that game. But we want some more ideas and suggestions which are essential for children in today's. so , can you guys suggest me some ideas for add up into that game and also tell me "interesting title of the game". please urgent need your help!! :) :)
B

Post » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:02 am

You can add rhymes section, vocabulary section , puzzles section, music section and all the things that are loved by the baby's or childs. I have some name suggestions, hope that "ll help you and if you like it, then you can choose out of them.
Adonis enjoy
Amo game
child- God's angelia
home play ground
lil mind growth

hope you "ll choose the best one. All the best.
B

Post » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:08 am

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions and support. I will definitely use all that sections in my game application. I choose "Child- god's angelia" as i seriously love that name because of it's uniqueness and meaning. That title name having really deep and valuable meaning. babynology.com/meaning-angelia-f6.html . I don't have words to say thank you. God bless you dear.
B

Post » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:09 pm

Here are some brain games for kids.

Mazes
Mario Memory
Spiderman Web of Words
MathCar Racing
Puzzle Shuffle
Banned User
B
S

Post » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:45 am

Nice thought. I suggest you to add some rhyming section, puzzles section that can help kids to learn and enjoy. It will make their learning easy.
You can also add some mind games which can increase the knowledge of children’s. This can make them intelligent and smart to handle situations in their daily life.
B

Post » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am

i just say best of luck
Play io Games iogames.org
B
S

Return to Game Discussions