Wanted: 2D Artist [PAID]

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:29 pm

I need 14 images of nine different character heads so I can swap them in and out. This is for a total of 126 images. They are all 2D.

I am using the Spriter art packs and swapping head images. So each set of head images will have to match the facing direction, body, and overall style of the originals that I am changing.

I will be providing nine photographs to use for the new character heads. I need an artist who is good at fun caricatures. I will be giving some guidance on overall theme of each character.

I am in a bit of a hurry, so I need someone who can deliver quickly. If you can at least provide the images for four of the characters in less than a week, that would be perfect.

Please private message me and send me examples of your work and a fixed rate for the whole project. Thanks!

To sum up:
I'll provide a photograph and original head images. You modify the original images turning them into a fun caricature of the person in the photograph. You do this for each of the 14 different poses for that person's head. Then, I provide another photograph until all 9 character heads are rendered.

Deliverables:
126 png images that are 212x214px
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:37 am

Message: TechnoBeaver can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hey man, I do 2D art on programs like Photoshop and Flash. I also do little animations for my YouTube channel, and do several different art styles. I can complete your work pretty fast, probably by Sunday night. My email is [email protected] and my skype is aidan310. If your interested, please contact me. You can see some of my work at my yt channel: tinyurl(dot)com/skyanimationyt -- be sure to switch the (dot) to a .
B
S

Post » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Hi there,

You can view my portfolio at the link below :)

viewtopic.php?f=160&t=125965&p=990144&hilit=wild+rooster&sid=6aedfff7e8912ac1ceaa60b91a938758#p990144

I would be able to do the 4 images in a week,
And have affordable rates,

Look forward to hearing from you,

Daniel
WRGFX
B
S

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests