Ways to Make Money

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Change the size and position of everything without calculating anything!
  • I want to know the range of possibilities that I have to earn money with my game:

Mobile devices

• AppleStore
    • Play Store
    • Amazon

Web

• Kongregate: Someone has used Kongregate? how does it work?

That way you can get more money to your application?

• The mobile platform for earning is quite hard, but I'm not here to be a pessimist. I suggest sticking to making your game good, beautiful, and memorable. Along with that, there should be IAP. Ads are an overall nuisance, and as someone that hated ads when they played mobile apps like crazy years ago, I just don't think ads are a overall good experience for the player, even if there is an option to remove them.

As for IAP, be sensible and be smart.

• But my game has no lives, items ... It's a puzzle game with many levels, charging for a pack of levels?

In Kongreate pay you money for each person playing your game, you need to be very good to win real money ...

It is clear that without advertising, promotion or any game will come to nothing.

I would like to upload it to steam, but "construct" can?

Many months developing a game to win nothing, removes any illusion

• Publishing HTML5 games can make money too; there is too many ways to publish games and earn money from it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Tell me that you know

You earn money with your game? a lot?

• Sure, when i publish games from SpilGames & SoftGames & Famobi they pay good if the game is good enough

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)