We'll pay you up to $200 to implement our API

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:16 pm

KazaaMafia wrote:Update: Never mind.. I checked out the scaling reference in the SDK files..

I'm glad you found what you were looking for! Let me know if you have anymore questions.
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm

Hey Matt,

What kind of games are you looking for? Which level of quality or content? Can you provide some examples of games FGL has paid for?

I don't want to develop a game for weeks and finally earn 100-200$... but I can quickly make something graphically really appealing to go with a simple gameplay.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:56 pm

@FGLmatt So all I have to do is implement your plugin and follow the instructions in this link: https://www.fgl.com/other/html5opportunities/?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:54 am

Anybody implemente their SDK? I have always problem.... It works on my PC, but they said:
Tested on:
-Web Browser tool
-Kindle Fire HD

Problem(s) Found:
01. Ad placeholder keeps appearing after game over. Close the ad and it will appear endlessly.
02. Branding placeholder doesn't return confirmation prompt when clicked.
03. No MoreGames (Cross-Promo) function.

I tested all theese problems, and it works for me..
I am really angry now, i make too long with this and no success, i am starting to hate their buggy plugin :(
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:53 pm

@Raiper341
Are you using last build of the plugin? My game passed QA without any problems.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Raiper341 wrote:Anybody implemente their SDK? I have always problem.... It works on my PC, but they said:
Tested on:
-Web Browser tool
-Kindle Fire HD

Problem(s) Found:
01. Ad placeholder keeps appearing after game over. Close the ad and it will appear endlessly.
02. Branding placeholder doesn't return confirmation prompt when clicked.
03. No MoreGames (Cross-Promo) function.

I tested all theese problems, and it works for me..
I am really angry now, i make too long with this and no success, i am starting to hate their buggy plugin :(

Those are mistakes on your end.. Make sure your using "On Touch events" and not "Is Touching Events" which could be the problem with #1.. If you read their documentation and look at their example C2 file, it's a pretty straightforward process.. My 2nd game just passed QA..
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:05 am

No there is no mistakes on my end... I made it as in SDK documentation and capx... It is all the same, 100% same, and it does not work
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:15 pm

@Ragtime - It just has to be a complete, working game. Many games are short and simple, but others are more complex.

@HZGaming - Correct. If you have any trouble, you can contact me personally.

@Raiper341 - I'm sorry you're having issues with the implementation. I noticed you submitted a new build today, so hopefully it works now. If you continue to have problems, we'll assign one of our engineers to you in order to help complete the integration. I really like your game, and hope it gets approved soon.
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:05 pm

@FGLmatt i send you a pm in case that you didnt notice it. please reply
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:50 pm

@spy84 - Unfortunately I cannot reply to PM's because my reputation level is too low. I also can't view your email or anything from your profile. I apologize to anyone else who also PM'd me. You can always email me (matt at fgl).
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Distribution and Publishing