web pages with construct

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 am

First of all, thank you for the software, it is great.

I would like know if it is possible make web pages using construct. Is there any tutorial or something (I have looking for but i didnt find)? Thank you again.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:54 am

Construct currently has Direct-X and application runtimes, using the same exporter.

However, it is entirely possible for new exporters to be plugged in, so a web page exporter is not out of the question, but unlikely till the main exporter and runtimes are done (1.0).
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:41 pm

Thank you for the answer, Rick.

I am making a game (Ill bring here soon) and I would like to publish it in a web page. Is there any way (easy) to integrate the game in the web? I am talking of something like this:

http://www.miniclip.com/games/presidential-pounding/en/

There is a bar while the game is loading. I know it is a swf., nevertheless I wonder if it is possible to export construct games into a similar format and save me the hard scripting.

Perhaps I should ask this question to web editors, not to Scirra, so I apologize in that case.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:05 am

[quote="nano2001ac":44d685kr]Thank you for the answer, Rick.

I am making a game (Ill bring here soon) and I would like to publish it in a web page. Is there any way (easy) to integrate the game in the web? I am talking of something like this:

http://www.miniclip.com/games/presidential-pounding/en/

There is a bar while the game is loading. I know it is a swf., nevertheless I wonder if it is possible to export construct games into a similar format and save me the hard scripting.

Perhaps I should ask this question to web editors, not to Scirra, so I apologize in that case.[/quote:44d685kr]

For Construct games to run in a browser there would need to be a browser plugin that would allow them to do so. Like the ones for MMF and Game Maker.

Ashley has said that if such a thing were to be made, it won't be appearing until after 1.0.
B
S
G

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic