Website slow?

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:26 am

Fronne wrote:
I know it is not a solution, but still it could save you some time, but didi you tried the torrent alternative download?

Yes, same problem with the torrent link, the manual was unreachable, the store was down...
Scirra is loosing potential costumors and income if this problem remains...

Are you still experiencing issues? If so, you can access a cached copy of the Scirra tutorials and the online manual.
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:10 am

inquiesco wrote:Are you still experiencing issues? If so, you can access a cached copy of the Scirra tutorials and the online manual.

No, everything works fine since yesterday again. Thanks for the webcache links, didn't knew this!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:40 am

Fronne wrote:
inquiesco wrote:Are you still experiencing issues? If so, you can access a cached copy of the Scirra tutorials and the online manual.

No, everything works fine since yesterday again. Thanks for the webcache links, didn't knew this!

No problem, glad things are working fine for you now, :).
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:24 pm

We've just put our new database server online and things seem to be running much faster now.
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:26 pm

@Tom Seems great thus far, cheers for all your (and the rest of the Scirra's) effort, :).
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Yup, I'm not getting errors at every refresh and it seems to be loading at a decent speed. Cool!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:41 pm

Tom wrote:We've just put our new database server online and things seem to be running much faster now.

I saw the message during the transfer, I went to the beach for a couple of hours, came back and noticed the difference immediately...
It's fast as lightning, the name of your new DB server must be Usain Bolt...
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Website Issues and Feedback