WebSocket Code 1006

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:17 pm

I have a web socket server running locally which I use a lot for client communications, works very well. When I try to connect use Construct I get error code 1006 back and no error message. I can at least see some type of connection trying to be made by putting in some breakpoints on my web server side, so it's trying at least. What's the best way to determine what's causing the 1006? Is there a way to trace through the websocket plugin? I'm using a signalr server btw and the connection is dying somewhere between the processrequest and onconnected events in the persistentconnection class.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:32 pm

You probably know this already, but for reference:

When a WebSocket connection is closed without a "close frame", the pusher-js library emits an error with code 1006. Usually this is caused by WebSocket-incompatible proxies, which can't close the connection in the correct way.

See: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/doc ... _reference
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:42 pm

I did see that, don't think it applies to me. Was hoping that someone out there was using the signalr framework and got their websocket going.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?