webstorage

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:41 am

ramones wrote:@nothaseo You might have an array called 'levels' with width = 10 stored in local storage (if you set the width to 10 the first time you ran it or even something you saved in a different project).

It might be a good idea to set the size of the array to (12, 2, 1) after loading it. That would also be a good idea if you wanted to add more levels later while keeping your old saved values.

And also use a more descriptive name like 'mygamename_levels' because you could have many projects storing a value called 'levels' in local storage.

i can't thank you enough!!!!!

THanks]
Thanks again
Banned User
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:01 am

Message: IGamesProduction is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
@ramones can you please make the same saving things but in the exact progect as this your progect is slightly diffrent
Banned User
B
S

Post » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:17 am

anyone want to share a .capx file with me on how to use more than 1 frame for more than 1 level and level select screen as you see i have 50 levels and 10 worlds in my game so a total of 500 but i want only 24 in my demo version of my game and i do not need the level select to take me to the previous level or world once i have completed one and clicked on the next level select button for moving to the next level or world(level select screen) i also want to make a cartoon about my game character and have the player be able to choose one from 20 from my server each video is approximately 4 minutes long.
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:21 am

@ramones great example!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:36 am

@ramones
your work is great
i have notice something
every world their is level starting from 1