Weebe Entertainment Studio (Android)

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:01 am

Wohoo! I made it! 16000 score. But when i get to the door the games freaks out. Screen starts to flash like crazy and wants to open up browsers to twitter. But after a restart at least my score is saved. Waiting for more levels now!
B
11
S
4
G
2
Posts: 116
Reputation: 1,936

Post » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:10 am

DetteMan wrote:Wohoo! I made it! 16000 score. But when i get to the door the games freaks out. Screen starts to flash like crazy and wants to open up browsers to twitter. But after a restart at least my score is saved. Waiting for more levels now!


I'm so impressed by you, this game is made to be difficult and impossible to finish. That's why i never completed the finish layout it's full of bugs. :oops: I'm going to fix it today. :lol: :lol:
B
31
S
10
G
2
Posts: 310
Reputation: 5,516

Post » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:23 pm

Nice game man. Thanks for the score tutorial. It is very helpful. I do have a question. Is there a way to stop the flooding? For example maybe add code in the php files to only submit score if it is higher then your previous score? Or maybe do the check with an event in C2?
B
4
S
1
Posts: 8
Reputation: 398

Post » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:56 pm

hd4real wrote:Nice game man. Thanks for the score tutorial. It is very helpful. I do have a question. Is there a way to stop the flooding? For example maybe add code in the php files to only submit score if it is higher then your previous score? Or maybe do the check with an event in C2?


I attached mine new savescore.php that updates if name exist, i think this is what you want.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
31
S
10
G
2
Posts: 310
Reputation: 5,516

Post » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Thanks man. Are updates reflected immediately or only after refresh of the layout? A friend of mine beat his high score and updated it, but it did not show immediately he said.

I am waiting for your facebook share tutorial to finish my game :)

Thanks again for sharing.
B
4
S
1
Posts: 8
Reputation: 398

Post » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:46 pm

hd4real wrote:Thanks man. Are updates reflected immediately or only after refresh of the layout? A friend of mine beat his high score and updated it, but it did not show immediately he said.

I am waiting for your facebook share tutorial to finish my game :)

Thanks again for sharing.


You post your name and score with AJAX like savescores.php?name=stctr&score=6000, savescores.php saves it into your Mysql database. When you post savescores.php?name=stctr&score=6000 again it ignores the command, when it's higher then 6000 it updates your Mysql database immediately. But you have to refresh your table with getscores.php after every command. Or else it will not show up.
B
31
S
10
G
2
Posts: 310
Reputation: 5,516

Post » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:04 am

This game is Addicting, good job. Where did you get background image and do you know if its CC0 or CC3? I know it's one C2 ones. I would like to use the C2 monster in a later project.
B
20
S
3
Posts: 67
Reputation: 1,074

Post » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:18 am

Knight05 wrote:This game is Addicting, good job. Where did you get background image and do you know if its CC0 or CC3? I know it's one C2 ones. I would like to use the C2 monster in a later project.


Thank you very much, about your question all C2 Bundles etc, are free to use in commercial products if you got a license.
B
31
S
10
G
2
Posts: 310
Reputation: 5,516

Post » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:53 pm

Do you have a date when you will post the facebook share tut?
Last edited by hd4real on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
B
4
S
1
Posts: 8
Reputation: 398

Post » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:57 pm

i did test it, but if it's working correct like that on your site, i must have test it wrong. Thanks for sharing the working codes. My next game don't have a highscore so i never tested it fully. The facebook tut will be online today i hope.
B
31
S
10
G
2
Posts: 310
Reputation: 5,516

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rayolf and 1 guest