We'll pay you up to $200 to implement our API

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 2:12 am

@FGLmatt
You guys rock. That makes life so much easier. For the plugin and IAP :). Since now there is an official plugin. I'm going to retire my capx implemention.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 2:56 am

@FGLmatt
Could you please pass on to the programmers.

Thank you very much for your efforts for a C2 plugin. This plugin will go very well over with the community. Although could please add more "isFeatureXEnabled" also added the expression. That way we as developers could use the plugin with inline coding.m Thanks you guys rock
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 5:56 am

I'm trying to run the original sample project by FGL with no success.
@jayderyu 's project is working for me though. Thanx J. (this is regarding a different game BTW, not the toddler game)

I wonder what causes the error on the sample project.
B
S

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 8:33 am

has anyone of you passed qa?
to this point i put two games up on fgl and they did send me screens like this for both games
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwdc59kfz8tot ... -09-38.png
with the comment: not working on Amazon Kindle
Last edited by fldr on Wed May 14, 2014 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Well using the FGL plugin won't work from preview. Because the FGL sdk should be loaded prior to running C2. The plugin doesn't load the sdk as far as I know. My capx force loads the sdk, and my sample holds to a black empty screen until the sdk loaded. I suggest for development using my CAPX force load group, but using FGL plugin. Since there is an official plugin my pure capx implementation should retired. but I'm leaving it up so every can access the Forceload feature.... use it on black screen :P

@fldr
Yes. My game passed QA... and using my CAPX only implementation(don't use now). Though it's migrating to use the plugin.

Is your game landscape? Silk does not lock orientation. During the mobile online testing phase you will be asked what orientation your game plays in. Make sure you choose only landscape. FGL supposedly implemented there own orientation stuff.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 3:21 pm

i now have the web app tester and all my games look normal played in it, damn i dont know whats going wrong
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 14, 2014 12:57 am

fldr wrote:i now have the web app tester and all my games look normal played in it, damn i dont know whats going wrong

Can you please send me that web app tester?
B
S

Post » Wed May 14, 2014 7:11 pm

jayderyu wrote:@FGLmatt
Could you please pass on to the programmers.

Thank you very much for your efforts for a C2 plugin. This plugin will go very well over with the community. Although could please add more "isFeatureXEnabled" also added the expression. That way we as developers could use the plugin with inline coding.m Thanks you guys rock

I will definitely pass that along, thanks for the feedback!

fldr wrote:i now have the web app tester and all my games look normal played in it, damn i dont know whats going wrong

I see that you've been currently working with our team to troubleshoot your issues. Hopefully it'll be squared away soon.
B
S

Post » Wed May 14, 2014 10:33 pm

yeah i hope so too :) thanks for the help!
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 15, 2014 3:02 am

So how does this work? I'll admit I haven't read anything from you site yet so I'm asking this with complete ignorance. Can we use the plugin with your API and post the game else where as well? Such as, could I use it, post my game on my personal website, and still have everything work?

Sorry, time is limited and it might be a few days until I can delve into your program.
Kurieus
Come visit and play Blast Box!
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Distribution and Publishing