What admob plugin support new intelXDK R3088 ?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:15 pm

If I remember correctly, some time ago Cranberrygame changed id from com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob to cordova-plugin-ad-admob. so basically I am using the official one... It's just the manual states the wrong one and manual update cycle is terrible (updated usually on every C2 stable release).

@Toddler Unfortunately I don't use xdk for iOS because don't care about them at all, so I'm sorry but can't help you with that :/
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:59 pm

Toddler wrote:Did you even TRY to compile Admob for iOS using the latest XDK Build before you say so casually that it is not a bug ?

Well you didn't mention at start that you have problem with iOS. No I haven't tested iOS. I thought you mean Android cause some people already reported problem for Android as well.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:22 am

Pictures changed that debate pretty quickly.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:25 am

It sure did.
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:26 am

shinkan wrote:If I remember correctly, some time ago Cranberrygame changed id from com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob to cordova-plugin-ad-admob. so basically I am using the official one... It's just the manual states the wrong one and manual update cycle is terrible (updated usually on every C2 stable release).

@Toddler Unfortunately I don't use xdk for iOS because don't care about them at all, so I'm sorry but can't help you with that :/

The manual may NOT got it wrong after all, because that old admob id STILL works with the older build of XDK.
I am telling you, XDK is broken...again.
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:39 pm

Who can help?
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:10 pm

Solution can be found here for the Intel XDK Build error: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums ... us&https=1

"We're still working out some kinks in the new Construct2 export. It looks like this line is missing from the <project-name>.xdk file in the iOS and Windows sections of that file. For example, you should find something like this in a properly formatted:
"iOS": {
"platform_": "ios",
"runtime_": "Cordova 3.x",
"name_": "iOS",
"preferences_": {

The problem is this line is missing (from the iOS and the Windows sections in that file):
"iOS": {
"platform_": "ios",
"name_": "iOS",
"preferences_": {

If you add that missing line into the <project-name>.xdk (when the XDK is closed) and then open the project it should fix the build problem.
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 06, 2016 8:48 am

Message: Josek5494 can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hey guys! I don't know if the problem is solved (at least not for me till last week), but i make a plugin to show adds calling the plugin cordova-plugin-admobpro by Liming Xie (which imports fine and without error in new xdk update). It's very simple but works. The video is in spanish but with english subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnyziNpxNOI
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General