What are you playing?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
This Student Workbook uses both Construct 3 & 2 encoding. It supplies client-side & php "back-end" encoding.
  • Most of us do play games besides creating them, feel free to share which game you are playing or have just finished, and do tell what you think about it so far!

• I just finished Deathspank, and if it was becoming repetitive towards the end, the dialogue and silly quests made it quite enjoyable.

• Usually i play League of legends but right now i dont have internet till next week, so i play rogue games in my phone or Diablo 2 in my computer.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I play my own game, way too much. I keep playtesting it without realizing I should be just testing it. Other than that, War Thunder, but that was before my game.

• I am currently playing Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare and Titanfall... both on Xbox One...

• I am currently playing Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare and Titanfall... both on Xbox One...

Jealous I pre-ordered titanfall, and they canceled my order. They decided not to release in south africa.

So what game am I playing now... brought dayZ and enjoying it. Damn addictive, and buggy enough to make me want to cry (lost my fully kitted character a number of times due to coming back to game with nothing. Character lost)

But good game. Would have prefered titanfall

• I just bought the Humble Bundle of Love, tons of games for 25$, to help a dev cheated by his health insurance

• Currently playing through the "spiritual trilogy" (Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma). IoG is still my favorite but Terranigma is pretty good too. Certainly more ambitious.

Also playing through the La-Mulana remake. The original is much, much better :T Give it up for Nicalis for ruining yet another indie gem.

• Skyrim & League of Legends . I'm madly in love with RPG game mixed survival genre. And Humble Bundle games on Android.

• Final Fantasy VIII HD I'm fan of rpg games

• Mostly Titanfall and Diablo 3. If you wonder about that last one, don't forget the first expansion (Reaper of souls) is just around the corner. That means they've updated the game a lot, including removing the auction houses (in a week or so, at least.) The game is a billion times better than it was at launch.

Other that, I keep trying to play a bunch of early access games like Godus, Divinity: Original Sin, Wasteland 2 and Windborne. Oh, and if you haven't played Godus since the last update (around Octorober or so last year), do yourself a favor and try it now. They've remade around 60% of the game from scratch, making it an entirely new game. And it's awesome. When it isn't crashing, at least. :p

• I'm beta testing Elder Scrolls online again this weekend. I think it's pretty much open beta now if you can figure out where to apply.

(participants this weekend will get a free monkey pet when the game launches.)

• I'm beta testing Elder Scrolls online again this weekend. I think it's pretty much open beta now if you can figure out where to apply.

(participants this weekend will get a free monkey pet when the game launches.)

Thanks for letting me know. Consider me playing ESO all weekend.

• Outside of a bit of Kong, the only game I'm playing is a management style game called Cycling for Fun.

I guess it's a case of been then there, played that.

• I'm playing lots of Retro-stuff at the moment. Absolutely addicted to "Z" and "KKND".

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)