What do you think, making a few dollar

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun May 08, 2011 9:55 pm

[code:3ryqnavf]Just don't bet the farm on one chicken.[/code:3ryqnavf]
This is so true.

I try to think as simple as possible.
The fact is that people like game creation tutorials. I have asked around in a couple of forums and they are very interested to have them. Someone that likes to play games have most likely thought what if I could create a game. So I think there is a demand.
What do you think?
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 08, 2011 10:13 pm

I do think there is a demand. Certainly. There have been some books done on MMF 2, and while I don't have their sales figures, it seemed to me there was interest in them.

Best approach is probably to try a few different things. I don't know if relying on a per-download monetary system is ideal, as the pay is extremely low. You could make more than what they would pay you in a year, by just selling a handful of tutorials directly yourself. Could also consider donations and/or ad revenue depending on where you post the tutorials.

I think maybe if you did a few high quality tutorials for free, people might come back to you in the future when you offer more at a small cost.

Plenty of options to consider.
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 08, 2011 11:34 pm

[quote:1s719dqk]I think maybe if you did a few high quality tutorials for free, people might come back to you in the future when you offer more at a small cost.[/quote:1s719dqk]

Yes this is a really good info thanks.

Just to let you know. One forum gives very few visitors but if they like the videos maybe the recommend them to others.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic