What does "Unfinished" for a theme mean?

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:01 pm

If you click on the "Construct" icon or "File" when you are in the program, you get a drop down list with a bottom option being Preferences. And in that, you can change your Interface Theme.

However, all the three Office 2007 themes have an unfinished label beside them, and since I like the Office 2007 themes a lot, I was wondering what I would be losing if I used it opposed to the finish ones?

Thanks in advanced.
B
G

Post » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:04 pm

It means we haven't got around to fully themeing the IDE so that they'll look their best yet.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:51 pm

[quote="Rich":n5ppleiz]It means we haven't got around to fully themeing the IDE so that they'll look their best yet.[/quote:n5ppleiz]

Oh, okay. It still looks pretty good regardless =)
B
G

Post » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:45 am

I've found that using the unfinished themes results in UI glitches with the Layout/Event Sheet areas. I did like the look of the Office 2007 themes, but those glitches just got annoying, so I've switched back.

Basically, every time I alternated between Layout and Event Sheet, or did any other changed that cause the area to rerender, the scrollbars would flash in a fixed position about 50% the size of the sub-window. Going back to the regular theme fixed it.
B
S
G

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic