What else is Construct 2 capable of?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:02 am

I use C2 to replace Flash content (musical instruments).
If I had time like I don't, I'd love to make a little game but for now, it's just music education apps.

You can check the music apps at http://littlecomposers.com/learn.html

Sometime later this year, I am planning to release a special app which focuses on ear training for children.

What excites me most about C2 is that I have access to almost every platform there is (my apps don't need advertising etc.)

Like others have already pointed out, your imagination (and willingness to improvise) is the limit.

C 2 rocks! :)
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:46 am

@vancouver

cool..are you going to use solfege? I always wanted to make some youtube videos teaching kids solfege (and ear training).. there are so many great videos out there now that teach letters, colors etc.. I swear my son learned all the letters, colors and shapes by 2.5yrs old because of youtube videos..
Last edited by jobel on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:34 am

@jobel

I have about 20 years of music teaching experience and my apps teach specific skills to help those who are struggling and/or in danger to drop out as well as those who are just beginning.
My teaching uses a little bit of everything but is mostly based on what I studied during my younger years.

Amazingly, HTML5 took a long time to arrive and get us to the point where we can develop all these apps for the children of tomorrow.

It is very exciting to be a child these days. All we had was primitive and crashing computers with a stupid operating system but now, things are different.
My apps are not quite ready yet but by the fall, Little Composers will lift off (fingers crossed). :)
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:15 pm

I'm doing something special, but it seams c2 is not capable of all I need to do. So will build a prototype and then try getting a programmer.
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 pm

Ok, @megatronx . Now I'm curious. What is the nature of this special something? I've been using C2 for over 2 years now and I keep discovering new things it can do. I imagine the shortcomings are either 3d related or inability to use some sort of io device maybe?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:48 am

Yttermayn wrote:Ok, @megatronx . Now I'm curious. What is the nature of this special something? I've been using C2 for over 2 years now and I keep discovering new things it can do. I imagine the shortcomings are either 3d related or inability to use some sort of io device maybe?

I can't tell you yet, sorry, but it's something no one thought about yet, if not bit abstract. To get what I want, I'd probably have to program things myself, you have to take my word for it, which I can't do due to lack of skill unfortunately.
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:28 pm

@megatronx Tease! :) Well, good luck anyway.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General