What is Admob average pay per click and earnings?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Per Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (perfect performance, no third party plugins)
  • What is your Admob average pay per click and earnings?

Please post your comments in this topic if you use Admob, do you like it?, how much views(downloads) got your game?, with platform pays the best? and do you know an alternative ? I'am about to use Admob in my new games for fast earnings, are alternative methods faster to make more money ? Do you know some of them ?

:D Just asked a lot of questions please don't get tired, i really need help about this.

• I'm just as curious as you on how much it'll help. But my latest game "Lazy rocket" was just released for free, I'm using it as a way to test the market and ads profitability.

I'll keep you updated. But the average per click is barely 2 cents, I've noticed.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • CPM is around $1, or $1 per 1000 Ad impressions. Clicks I have seen as high as $0.25, but its going to vary on the Ad shown obviously.

Essentially my rough guide on income per active user per day based on my very limited experience:

Assuming each user will go through 10 impressions per day/play session. About 10 minutes spent in your game, this is a pretty big assumption and highly game dependent.

100 active users = 1000 impressions per day = $1

1,000 = 10,000 = $10

10,000 = 100,000 = $100

100,000 = $1,000

1,000,000 = $10,000

So on and so forth, just a rough guide. But it will HIGHLY depend on your own game and how long they spend playing it per session. For me, when I had my game free + Ads/IAP, I see per active user generate around 10 impressions per day.

Flappy Bird was said to have about $50,000 a day from Ads. It had about 50M downloads (probably heaps more down since everyone rushed to get it before its gone!!), probably had 10M active users (lots try it once and uninstall or never play it again). I would guess the "average" active user plays it a few minutes per day only.

Also my guide is probably inflated, since if users disable mobile data or wifi, no Ads are ever shown. To be safe, double the required active user.

• Rory that will be great example.

Does it matter how long the ad impression is? My ad placement is only in the start menu. It will be like 5 secs of showing the ad. Will it effect the earnings ?

• If you use CocoonJS, once you show a banner Ad, its gonna refresh and show it on every layout... so, no go for "just menu only". If you add trigger to hide it on gameplay layers, it still show the Ad (and therefore, download the Ad/Impression count) for ONE frame, and MoPub/AdMob isn't going to be happy about that.

• ad only in menu = no one will click it

ad on level bottom = more clicks

Fullscreen ads = in my case 11-12% fillrate so I removed them

story of Flappy Bird is nice, but treat it like fairy tale. Why? Because it's 1 case for thousands independent developers. And with 50,000$ daily - this guy can already retire, especially in Vietnam :)

• I'm getting 94% fill rate on my fullscreen ads from admob.

• That's really bad, i don't want to irritate the players. But i really need to make money to pay my debts, it's hard to be a standalone student. :( :D

szymek So fullscreen ads does not get clicks and views don't count fair? The best earnings are level bottom ads ?

ArcadEd Send you a pm :)

• much depends on users geolocation. I guess ArcadEd have more 1st world, so good fill rate. In case of normal banners you have always high fillrate because of AdMob ads and AdSense backfill.

• Love this thread. Thanks for the info!

• Just to update its about a month since I posted that info, so far the past month my average is $2 per 1000 impressions. For my game, each active install its ~3 impressions per day.

So to get 1000 impression you'd need around 333 active installs. ie. 333 = $2 a day. Or 3333 users = $20 a day.

That's not too bad at all!

• Just to update its about a month since I posted that info, so far the past month my average is $2 per 1000 impressions. For my game, each active install its ~3 impressions per day.

So to get 1000 impression you'd need around 333 active installs. ie. 333 = $2 a day. Or 3333 users = $20 a day.

That's not too bad at all!

Hey SilverForce, if you don't mind can you answer some of my questions

I would like to know how old are you and how and when you made your first game.

Do you have a team or you do everything alone?

Are you good in programming? Which languages? How many years of experience?

Your game, Star Nomad was made by you alone? What software did u use for it..

Sorry, I may Sound like an HR..but I am a newbie..and wants to make my first game

Thanks

• Estimated Earnings CA$18.55

Total Impressions 128,106

Hope it helps

• hey, i am curious to know what does view impression really mean ?

it's like how many clicks i get on the ad or how many times the ad is just viewed in my app ?

• hey, i am curious to know what does view impression really mean ?

it's like how many clicks i get on the ad or how many times the ad is just viewed in my app ?

Try this

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)