What is the best gaming keyboard for you?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Best car suspension with spring effect and very cool terrain generation.

I use the Logitech gaming keyboard, but I want to buy the keyboard (about 300$) with Mac OS compatibility. Any ideas?

Any name brand keyboards will work. Razer, Corsiar, and Logitech are some good brands. Any keyboards from them are good, it's just what style you want.

I have a logitech G106.

Numpad 3 needs to be mashed, and the layout of the side function buttons always throws my keyboarding position off by 1 key to the right.

The best one I have ever owned came with an old DELL XPS system. It was just a plain 101 mechanical keyboard with DELL stamped on it. It has survived 15 years of heavy abuse.

I am about to throw this Logitech game keyboard against the wall and go back to the old dell. The keyclicks, and the cushioning at the end of the keystroke make it a really great keyboard.

My Alienware Alpha came with a non-mechanical "Gaming keyboard" too, it is like those $5 ones you get from wal-mart. Alienware seems to think it was a "over $100" value. I should have gotten the Xbox controller instead.

I use a Tesoro Excalibur G7NL Brown Mechanical

It's pretty loud but by far the best keyboard i've ever owned

Razer BlackWidow Chroma is my keyboard of choice. Great feedback with each press, highly customizeable, when it comes to colors and pretty solid built. Also, it has a USB port and 3.5mm jacks for headphones and a mic. Oh, and I can play Snake on it, while waiting for stuff to load.

It's pretty loud, but I guess, if you go for the Stealth variant, it will be a bit better.

been using this Mars Red Keyboard kit for a while its cheap and pretty good, keyboard is smaller then the classic ones, but i love the extra buttons and colors Mars Kit.

I think the Razer BlackWidow Chroma is really good, and it's around $140.00

I have Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire, but you can also read this article techradar.com/news/gaming/10-best-gaming-keyboards-1295703

I use Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard

i like ketbroad fullhen

oke

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Any name brand keyboards will work. Razer, Corsiar, and Logitech are some good brands. Any keyboards from them are good, it's just what style you want.

i dont like that

Seeing as I don't really have much of a choice, my preferred gaming keyboard is the one that comes with my Laptop.

Logitech keyboard is the best keyboard though..

I've been using a gamingbuff.com/best-gaming-keyboards-buy-2017 Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Gaming Keyboard for just over a year. It has the best anti-ghosting for under $200. I'm pretty happy with it and more happy that i bought it from gamingbuff.com. One of the best feature of this keyboard is that each and every button in the keyboard Is backlit and the you can customize or program it to any color you want it to be.

Best high-end gaming keyboard

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum

€77.64

Fast Cherry MX Speed switch

Superb build quality

Comfy detachable wristrest

Extra set of keycaps

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)