What kind of tutorials would you like to WATCH?

For educators around the world who use Construct 2 in classrooms

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:35 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Nikolaos and I am a game developer. I have been using Construct 2 for quite a while to create some awesome games that I am going to publish soon.

I decided to take advantage of my knowledge and share it with you by making informative YouTube videos instead of selling it for $99 on Udemy.

However, I need your help; tell me what you want the tutorials to be about. It can be anything from simply explaining the new changes of C2 to making universal games from ground up.

e.g. How to export game to Android or how to make a universal game or how to make a Facebook game (2016 edition with updated SDK and C2 version) etc...

I will be updating the original post with a list of tutorials that you guys would like to see.

Tutorial list for Q4 '15 - Q1 '16
In progress
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:00 pm

Weldone boss .. Would like to see your works
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:20 am

Update #1 - I have purchased a domain name and set up all social media profiles.
Update #2 - I have recorded 3 tutorials. They will be available on my YouTube channel as well as on my website soon.
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:30 pm

good work @IncentiveGames
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:58 pm

how to make a Facebook game (2016 edition with updated SDK and C2 version) because actually no one has done it, and we REALLY need to know and understand how it works.

i Tried 100x to JUST share my game score on facebook with my app, NOTHING WORKS!!!!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:40 am

When we make games on the web, is it possible to display ads on them too , without hosting on our website ie while hosted on our personal drives/dropboxe
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:40 pm

sholz wrote:When we make games on the web, is it possible to display ads on them too , without hosting on our website ie while hosted on our personal drives/dropboxe

Yes, you can do that but you will need some HTML/CSS/JS knowledge. You have to add some code to the exported HTML and CSS files. To be more specific, you must add a div beneath the game (bottom ad) that will include the code that you get from the advertising platform (e.g. Google AdSense). In order to make the landing page look good, all you have to do is to add some CSS rules.

You can check out my code, for example: https://edgedesign.gr/games/TapPopUp/

Videos are going to come out tomorrow.

My website is: http://worldofgamedev.com
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:42 pm

imothep85 wrote:how to make a Facebook game (2016 edition with updated SDK and C2 version) because actually no one has done it, and we REALLY need to know and understand how it works.

i Tried 100x to JUST share my game score on facebook with my app, NOTHING WORKS!!!!

The tutorial is going to come out tomorrow on my YouTube channel and it will be available on my official website (http://worldofgamedev.com)
It covers everything from Facebook Log In action to how to use the share functions (with or without permission).
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:50 pm

exellent news please dont forget to add the link here :D im really impatient to learn that :D
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:41 am

How to make a terraria style game with arrays and tile maps
B
S

Next

Return to Education and Construct 2