What language does Construct 2 use?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:09 pm

It's not possible to understand your nonsense.

Is it possible to create a game without coding? Yes it is.

Anything else you want to know?
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:19 pm

Many people will read the description and believe that this software is codeless.
I bought the fucking software believing it was a codless software and found that if I want to go deeper I will have to learn how to program.
Crap software.
My opinion.
B

Post » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:30 pm

You are the one that sounds to be crappy. Not the software. Tool.
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:41 pm

Brian Griffin wrote:if I want to go deeper I will have to learn how to program.

If you want to drive.... you buy a car.

And if you want to go 200mph+..... you buy a Lamborghini.....troll.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:47 pm

My opinion is very plausible.
Again I will repeat, it is just a dude opinion.
WTF.
I just do not think they should make fake ads, that's all.
The software can be very good, but it is not created for those who do not know how to program.
You can make a game without programming using construct 2, but without programming your game will be very limited and if you want to go deep you will have to learn to program.
This contradicts what they promise.
I can see that you guys do not accept the opinion of others.
Why am I a troll? Just because I pointed out the misleading advertisement of the software.

I can see that you do not accept the opinion of others.
B

Post » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:58 pm

Your statement is just not correct.

You claim you can only make very limited games without editing, adding or rewrite the code. That is not true, it is the opposite. Without coding anything at all you can achieve very complex and advanced games. Actually I think there is just a few persons who actually ever code anything at all to get the things they want, that is not supported.

And if you do not know any coding, I honestly do not think you will need to do it for your game. From your bullshit comments I would guess your game would not be that advanced.......
What exactly do you want to build that you claim is impossible?

Also... You could just have downloaded the software and used it for free, before you decided to buy it....
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:06 pm

"Construct 2 is a powerful ground breaking HTML5 game creator designed specifically for 2D games. It allows anyone to build games — no coding required!"

That is not false advertising. It does what it says it can do... It allows anyone to build games. It doesn't say - "It allows anyone to build Call of Duty, or GTA, or WOW."

There is a plethora of games on the stores that can be made with C2. With time and effort. Granted, if you expect to make any of those games i mentioned above, then yes, you will need to learn to code. I will give you that. But don't bash something 'cause you expect to open the program and voilà... You just created Metal Gear Solid.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:31 pm

If you actually try traditional programming, Construct 2 is obviously very different. That's what we mean by "no programming required".

Of course, maybe it's not for everyone. If it's not for you, feel free to go and use someone else's software. You don't have to bump a 2 year old thread to moan though, so locking.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?