What should you do if animations or values cant start timers

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:33 am

I mixed the Is Playing Event and the compare frame event but the effect of the timers never happens. I don't need to say more about the matter. It has worked before but not whit this sprite for some reason.
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:11 am

You know, I told you I fixed your issue but you never replied back. It seems odd to, especially when someone fixed an issue of yours for you. It's like being given a cake and not even eating it. Anyway, if you still want the capx, I'll link you to it, but it's taking too much room in dropbox as it stands.
Zelda Gamekit (my project)

Example capxs:

Zelda-Style Inventory

Zelda Health

3-saveslot system

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4396pwak0oh7q6/ZeldaDialogueSystem.capx?dl=0]Zelda-like Dialogue[
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:59 am

I have downloaded that capx and it was helpful making me understand things, i just didn't reply, sorry about that. But this is a different problem then that. Also has there been any progress whit the movement swithing question?
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:59 pm

Yeah, I had told you I fixed it for you. I actually haven't sent it to you, as for what you mean. I've been holding onto it for a while. You're free to have the fixed one if you wish, though.
Zelda Gamekit (my project)

Example capxs:

Zelda-Style Inventory

Zelda Health

3-saveslot system

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4396pwak0oh7q6/ZeldaDialogueSystem.capx?dl=0]Zelda-like Dialogue[
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:48 pm

LaDestitute wrote:Yeah, I had told you I fixed it for you. I actually haven't sent it to you, as for what you mean. I've been holding onto it for a while. You're free to have the fixed one if you wish, though.

I can't find a place where you linked to it. If you are talking about the Movemnt switching question, there is no link to a fixed capx in any of your replies there. So i would be grateful for a link. If there is something else you are talking about then what problem is it? And once again, this a different problem then the movement question.
B
S

Return to How do I....?