I'm one step ahead of you. I tried that yesterday, making a NEW game, and took one of the new, converted-into-PCM-or-whatever .wav files I tried using on my game, set it to play every 1000ms, and... it actually PLAYED it every 1000ms. However, I did not get that same result in the game when replacing the "Play Music Meter Sound.wma" with "Autoplay Resource blah.wav" or whatever. I could see if this happens with ALL sounds, but I dunno. Maybe the fact that the sound object is on the test level itself, and NOT on the layout that the layout object links to for the Pause Menu might have something to do with it. ::squints, finger and thumb on bridge of nose:: Rrghh... Of course nothing works. Lemme experiment a little more... Although I know I'll just get the same result of nothing.