What tools i should use to sign my apk file?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Ok i go further @fldr can you test my game or someone? i need to know is this working
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .samolocix
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:17 pm

i get the "Exported games alert" that happens when you build an apk with exported files that are NOT cordova export, i know that because i made the same failure some times :D

Edit:
i looked into your apk, the intelxdk.config.additions.xml is missing which is evidence you didnt use Cordova export option in construct2 to make these files.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:49 am

@fldr i WANT THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, now im sure obout 99% what i must do to create right signed apk.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:13 am

if u use the intelxdk u dont have to worrie about sign the apk, just remember the ingame com.id.com thing and place the same sht in the intelxdk option, then on googleplay will ask u for exactly that on ur new app for ios is a matter of the certificates u create and upload them into the builder, i suggest u go the intelxdk way, since they have cordova and many others apk exporting and also native apk, so its between using intel*(bilion company* or cordova from their website or other shits like phonegap that barely made 2 mil dollars) ur choice mate
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:38 pm

delgado wrote:@fldr i WANT THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, now im sure obout 99% what i must do to create right signed apk.

no problem, im glad i could help!
after i played your game i have the feeling that you want to try out corsswalk soon ;)
if you want to, you have set the "build options" for crosswalk again (next tab).
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:00 am

You can upload your applications to Google play by Intel XDK , you don't need any tool create keystore. The steps are as follows:

In Building setting -> APP ID : Can not be empty. You set your APP ID. Example: com.androi.yourapplicationname

Author : Yourname

You save APP ID and Author.

Build application and upload to google play

When you update version for application, you must remember APP ID and Author. Besides,The Version Code (in Bulid setting) of the updated app needs to be greater than that of the preloaded app
B

Previous

Return to How do I....?