Unicode app name supported
Camera integration
Barcode integration
Official appmobi plugin
tap's appmobi plugin
playmobi plugin

English app name only
Blackscreen on Android
Not anymore plugins, even official intelAGI plugin seems can't work.

"Android" doesn't mean Crosswalk, I know Crosswalk maybe a good solution for future C2 android apps, but it lacks the important features as above which had been much superior than even current cocoonjs.(even new Cocoonjs plugin published by Ludei has no camera integration till now. And it seems there are no barcode integration plan on the cloud compiler list......)

It just....pity. Long long 2 years passed,
and we got a even weaker appmobi = IntelXDK.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:29 pm

woa...thats really sad. So many features are gone... :cry:
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:49 pm

you can always go back to old version :) and have those futures:) i think!:) i dident updated my intelxdk for like 6 months or so they have new version up! i still got the old things going on! pretty well! not sure if work for you also! but for me i dident never used crosswalk cause aint universal builder! youl ahve to post 2 versions of freakin apk files on internet , and most appstores dont allow you that! so either go normal android or cordova! or the new one forgot how its called! but still never go crosswalk for me is bad experience! cause not all mobiles have only intel chipset x86 or the other one called x64! so either will work on one of those chipset with intel or none! and if you go on other versions youl get also compatibility on lot more devices then on x86 or x64 thing! but atleast i never bothered to use crosswalk so much!
Do you have games and want to make money with them!? do you want more then pennis from ads you have in your games?! visit us today www.gcstudio.net and make money with your games!:)
B
S

Return to Construct 2 General