in December 2012
It's time for the monthly recap of what's happened in C2's world.
- Release 112 (beta) - Bug fixes
- Release 113 (beta) - More bug fixes and changes
- Release 114 STABLE (check the changelog for more infos)
(The features listed here are only the "highlighted" features for each release. Check each release page to see the complete changelog and comments for each version)
Be sure to keep updated to the most recent release of Construct 2
- If you think you have found a bug in Construct 2 you can report it in this forum BUT
- Make sure it is not already a reported bug by searching through the "Bugs" forum
- Make sure it is not a bug in your events, a difference between what you have coded and what you would expect
- Make sure you're using the very latest version of Construct 2 (beta possibly, stable if this is the very latest release available)
- Join a .capx of the issue in the simplest manner possible (no 100+ events capx, no 10 mb capx)
- Make sure to read How to report bugs before posting and providing all the required informations (your configuration, the steps to use to reproduce the bug, any relevant information you can provide)
- Plugin Detect CPU type on windows 8 - thehen - http://www.scirra.com/forum/topic60544.html
- Plugin rex_layer - rexrainbow - http://www.scirra.com/forum/topic60625_post372032.html
- Plugin Node-Webkit - JohnnySheffield - http://www.scirra.com/forum/topic60647.html
- Plugin Node.js OS module - JohnnySheffield - http://www.scirra.com/forum/topic60683.html
- Plugin Node-Webkit Node.js PATH module - JohnnySheffield - http://www.scirra.com/forum/topic60721.html
- Plugin Node-Webkit Node.js FS module - JohnnySheffield - http://www.scirra.com/forum/topic60723.html
- [Behavior rex_button - rexrainbow - http://www.scirra.com/forum/topic60558.html
- Plugin Facebook 2.0 - lanceal - http://www.scirra.com/forum/topic60962.html
- Plugin Undo/Redo - rexrainbow - http://www.scirra.com/forum/topic61169.html
- Plugin Layout to board - rexrainbow - http://www.scirra.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51891&PID=374771&title=pluginboard-layout2board-behavior-grid-move#374771
- New windows 8 competition by Ashley: Announcing a new competition from Scirra in partnership with Microsoft. Publish a game on windows 8 before the 21st December and win an awesome pool of prices. If you're reading this in the "What you may have missed" post, I'm afraid the competition is already over though.
- You can consult all or the newest tutorials
- You can check the top or the newest games in the arcade
- You can find even more games and other kind of projects in "Your creations" forum
- "Construct 2 General" and "How do I" are the main forums to ask and find answer to technical questions about Construct 2 (don't forget the sticky "How do I Frequently Asked Question")
- The manual gets updated with each new stable release, be sure to consult it
- A list of all published plugins and behaviors is maintained as sticky in the "Plugins for Construct 2" forum.
- A list of the published webGL effects is maintained in the "Plugins for Construct 2" forum.
- If you have some plugins, behaviors or effects of your own you want to share, please post them in the "Plugins for Construct 2" forum with a title tag (either [Plugin], [Behavior] or[Effect]).
- What you may have missed in December 2011
- What you may have missed in January 2012
- What you may have missed in February 2012
- What you may have missed in March 2012
- What you may have missed in April 2012
- What you may have missed in May 2012
- What you may have missed in June 2012
- What you may have missed in July 2012
- What you may have missed in August 2012
- What you may have missed in September 2012
- What you may have missed in October 2012
- What you may have missed in November 2012
Happy new year 2013 everyone !
We're waiting for Construct 2 to be published/sold on Steam in the beginning of the year.