in July 2013
- Release 137 (beta) - Various improvements and fixes
- Release 138 (beta) - Bug fixes
- Release 138.2 (beta) - Fix some CocoonJS issues and improved Spriter importing
- Release 139 Stable -Stable update
The features listed here are only the "highlighted" features for each release. Check each release page to see the complete changelog and comments for each version)
Be sure to keep updated to the most recent release of Construct 2
- If you think you have found a bug in Construct 2 you can report it in this forum BUT
- Make sure it is not already a reported bug by searching through the "Bugs" forum
- Make sure it is not a bug in your events, a difference between what you have coded and what you would expect
- Make sure you're using the very latest version of Construct 2 (beta possibly, stable if this is the very latest release available)
- Attach a .capx of the issue in the simplest manner possible (no 100+ events capx, no 10 mb capx)
- Make sure to read How to report bugs before posting and providing all the required informations (your configuration, the steps to use to reproduce the bug, any relevant information you can provide)
- Tizen app challenge: 4m$ in prizes by Ashley: An article about a contest ran by Samsung/Intel for their Tizen OS/Devices witrh up to 4m$ in great prizes. C2 already allows you to make anything you need to be part of that contest.
- Windows 8 Summer competition results by Tom: An article that presents the winners for the Windows 8 summer competition. GG and congrats to all participants.
- You can consult all or the newest tutorials
- You can check the top or the newest games in the arcade
- You can find even more games and other kind of projects in "Your creations" forum
- "Construct 2 General" and "How do I" are the main forums to ask and find answer to technical questions about Construct 2 (don't forget the sticky "How do I Frequently Asked Question")
- The manual gets updated with each new stable release, be sure to consult it
- A list of all published plugins and behaviors is maintained as sticky in the "Plugins for Construct 2" forum.
- A list of the published webGL effects is maintained in the "Plugins for Construct 2" forum.
- If you have some plugins, behaviors or effects of your own you want to share, please post them in the "Plugins for Construct 2" forum with a title tag (either [Plugin], [Behavior] or[Effect]).