In March 2015
The features listed here are only the "highlighted" features for each release. Check each release page to see the complete changelog and comments for each version)
Be sure to keep updated to the most recent release of Construct 2
If you think you have found a bug in Construct 2 you can report it in this forum BUT
- Make sure it is not already a reported bug by searching through the "Bugs" forum
- Make sure it is not a bug in your events, a difference between what you have coded and what you would expect
- Make sure you're using the very latest version of Construct 2 (beta possibly, stable if this is the very latest release available)
- Attach a .capx of the issue in the simplest manner possible (no 100+ events capx, no 10 mb capx)
- Make sure to read How to report bugs before posting and providing all the required informations (your configuration, the steps to use to reproduce the bug, any relevant information you can provide)
It is really important since about 50% of reports aren't bugs which takes time out of working on Construct2 directly.
Be responsible, help everybody by making sure it's not your events in cause first.
Third part addons
- Plugin rex_UID2prop (Get properties by UID) - rexrainbow - https://www.scirra.com/forum/plugin-rex-uid2prop-get-properties-by-uid_t109149
- Plugin Send real SMS - armaldio - https://www.scirra.com/forum/send-real-sms_t125996
- Behavior rex_boids - rexrainbow - https://www.scirra.com/forum/behavior-rex-boids_t126707
- Plugin jSFXR - Oxnard - https://www.scirra.com/forum/plugin-jsfxr_t127653
- Why do events only run on one core ? - A technical article in which Ashley explains the reason why C2's events are executed on a single core.
- You can consult all or the newest tutorials
- You can check the top or the newest games in the arcade
- You can find even more games and other kind of projects in "Your creations" forum category, either completed creations or works in progress.
- You can listen to the unofficial C2 podcast
- Get help using Construct2 in the "How do I forum or even in the "Beginner's questions forum.
Those are the forums to ask and find answer to technical questions about Construct 2 (don't forget to also consult the sticky "How do I Frequently Asked Question")
- The manual gets updated with each new stable release, be sure to consult it.
- A list of all completed plugins and behaviors is maintained as sticky in the "Completed addons" forum.
- A list of the published webGL effects is maintained in the "Effects" forum.
- If you have some plugins, behaviors or effects of your own you want to share, please post them in the appropriate forum with a title tag (either [Plugin], [Behavior] or [Effect]).
Don't hesitate to ask moderators when doing so in case you're confused where would be the better place to post.
As an added bonus, here is a list of the former "What you may have missed" posts for the year.
- What you may have missed in December 2014
- What you may have missed in January 2015
- What you may have missed in February 2015
See you next month !