Whats the best way to create an editable calendar?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:09 pm

Hello, I am creating an application to organize dates for a group in a calendar. I was wondering what the best way would be to allow the users to register and edit a calendar, such as adding events to a date/rsvp. I would also like to let other members of the group add events to the calendar. I was thinking of keeping the data in a table and storing it on a web server. What would be the best behaviors/plugins and way to achieve this goal?
B

Post » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:15 am

I would have thought there are far more appropriate methods of doing such a thing rather than using a 2D Game Creation system.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:12 am

@zenox98 for applications, I usually use xcode. I saw the reviews about how construct 2 could handle it, so I thought I would give it a try with this project.
B

Post » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:59 pm

Its doable, but it would be from the ground up as there are no existing libraries specifically made to handle all the many elements.
Take a look at the ajax object first as any time you start talking about members you get features only a server can do.
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?