whats wrong with the forums O.o

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:24 pm

yea, somethings up
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:33 pm

Huh?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:17 pm

seems fine now, but about an hour ago it wasnt loading, it was loading improperly and it was trying to open with /phpbb2. it was fudged up, just wondering if any one knows why.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:48 pm

I've had that happen a few times before... I would presume it's the host's maintenance and/or cycle. It usually comes back after 4-5 minutes, but yeah it's weird and at times, annoying.

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:01 pm

Mm, never seen that before, how strange. Will look out for it.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:05 pm

never experienced that either.. anyway this forum is uh, well, I jsut don't get the hang of it with phpbb3
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:06 pm

I was on the forum the other day, I had just gone out to buy some carrots to put in a stew I was making and I came back, opened the door and switched on my personal computer. I opened the forum and started to browse as I normally would, and after several clicks it just hung for a few minutes. It reminded me of when I was a child, in west philidelphia born and raised, in a playground where I spent most of my days, chillin out maxin relaxing all cool, shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys said were up in no good started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:44 pm

[quote="Gullanian":rmz64785]I was on the forum the other day, I had just gone out to buy some carrots to put in a stew I was making and I came back, opened the door and switched on my personal computer. I opened the forum and started to browse as I normally would, and after several clicks it just hung for a few minutes. It reminded me of when I was a child, in west philidelphia born and raised, in a playground where I spent most of my days, chillin out maxin relaxing all cool, shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys said were up in no good started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air[/quote:rmz64785]

B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:46 pm

Thread has made epic recovery. This pleases me greatly.

Gullanian wins the internet.

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:16 pm

[quote="Gullanian":1qgikjv0]I was on the forum the other day, I had just gone out to buy some carrots to put in a stew I was making and I came back, opened the door and switched on my personal computer. I opened the forum and started to browse as I normally would, and after several clicks it just hung for a few minutes. It reminded me of when I was a child, in west philidelphia born and raised, in a playground where I spent most of my days, chillin out maxin relaxing all cool, shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys said were up in no good started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air[/quote:1qgikjv0]

Crack. Smoker.
B
S
G

Next

Return to Open Topic