when i browse tutorials

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:17 pm

...with my android phone, and i zoom i allways get this http://imgur.com/oDNkOFS which makes reading uncomfortable. Not really complaining, just wanted to let you know in case you didnt.

Greets,

El Yoth
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Hi El,

I'm afraid I didn't design the pages with mobile specifically in mind. As I have to try and maintain the website on my own trying to maintain a mobile version would be too difficult.

I'm afraid we have no plans at the moment to fix this sort of issue (sorry I can't be more helpful at this stage)

Tom
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:37 pm

I don't know if it matters, but I only see that when I have image loading turned off, otherwise it looks ok.

As long as we're on the topic of mobile, whenever that's supported I'd love to have tutorials or large manual sections show as a continuously scrolling page, which will reduce background loading and loading times going page to page.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:31 am

OK, thanks for the reply :) It's not that big a deal. Just wanted to let you know. I'll try to find the section in my mobile Firefox where i can turn image loading on or off as RandomExile described.
B
S
G

Return to Website Issues and Feedback