When will character maps append (Spriter)?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Platformer, Sidescroller Game Character Sprite Sheet
  • Hello everyone! As you know Spriter is a very powerful thing in conjunction with C2, but there is a feature which is not supported yet which help to change the character and his dress effortlessly. (is ideal for RPG and Platform Games) I bought both C2 and Spriter licenses and think that the future is for these two awesome things. Maybe it looks a bit impudently but can I ask about the approximate date when this feature will appear?

With respect to Scirra and Brashmonkey,

• You might want to ask our buddy lucid from brushmonkey, rather then scirra, since he's the spriter dev.

• True. But the plugin already supports the Mapping. But there is some special importing on C2 side that is missing. SO we are waiting on Ashley to implement it.

• True. But the plugin already supports the Mapping. But there is some special importing on C2 side that is missing. SO we are waiting on Ashley to implement it.

i have an spriter capx if ur intrested

Dan

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everyone. I wanted to get updated info from Ashley before I responded, and I just spoke to him. He says he plans to have it done in time for the next stable release of C2.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)