Where exactly is C3 headed?

Post » Thu May 11, 2017 11:50 am

neverk wrote:
It's a real pleasure to work with C3 but the export options are kind of a deal breaker. At the moment the subscription model isn't justified, but if in the future the export options will really cover mobile, consoles and pc, I will happily pay the price.

This +1

For me, an expedient replacement of the xdk service, with an in house (apk etc.) cloud build service as blogged, is the deal breaker.
Question @ashley for future planning purposes, is there a release timetable for this proposed service as xdk finishes at the end of June?, as the alternatives do not seem very enticing to me, so I would like to have some kind of time frame of when this/your service will be live.
Bushy Ball\Boatman Bill\Sticky Web\Snake

Image ImageImageImage

During the gold rush it was a good time to be in the pick and shovel business
B
S

Post » Fri May 12, 2017 3:45 pm

neverk wrote:
I tried the GameFlow when it was just released, but it didn't come anywhere close to C2 regarding the work flow and usability. It was quite long time ago and maybe it deserves another shot. At least the export options are superior compared to C2/C3

I don't use the plugin, I just know it exists. It's been updated recently. If you have it already, maybe you can get a free update?
B
S

Previous

Return to General Discussion