Where is the option to export to Wii U in the C2?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, my name is Adrian Mariscal.
I'm from Spain, and I write through the translator of google.
On this day I was approved as Nintendo developer.

I received the news that construct 2, is included in his version the option to export R159 on Wii U. However I do not see anywhere. I do not see options to create events using the gamepad Wii U.

Can anyone give me information? Regarding the privacy policy, there is no problem as I am developer nintendo from the day today.

I want to launch a first draft for Wii U and need information.

Also I have to say that I do not have even the payment of license Construct 2, because I dont have a means enough econocmios now to acquire, however if I really want to work on wii u.

Can you help?
B
S

Post » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:30 pm

@amariscal

Few Things,

You will need a Personal or Business license to Construct 2 for the Wii U exporter.

As far as how you get the exporter, if you would like to PM me on the Nintendo forums, my name is Nutzaboutpoker there as well, I can guide you to the right place to request the exporter.

-MikeNutzaboutpoker2014-01-29 21:35:50
MIKE ASCHENBRENNER | RCMADIAX
Twitter/Instagram/Vine: @RCMADIAX
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Thank you very much, i contact with you now. Thank you!
B
S

Post » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:49 am

Hi, I would also like to know more about the Wii U exporter, and i do have a personal license for C2. Thank you :-)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:51 pm

@EddyDingDongs

You must first apply and get accepted into the Nintendo Developer's Program. Visit http://wiiu-developers.nintendo.com for more information on how to apply for the program. Once accepted, you will be given access to the exporter.

-Mike
MIKE ASCHENBRENNER | RCMADIAX
Twitter/Instagram/Vine: @RCMADIAX
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:15 am

Thank you, i'm about 40-50% in my game's development, so i will look into it in a few months time..

From my understanding the Wii U developer kit is about $5,000 ?

I think i would better spend that money on a PS4 developer kit since Wii U will probably only sell a maximum of 30-million consoles.
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General