Where the Webstorage did go???

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • I was away from a couple months. I came back and started an experimental project. I tried to create the first save game and there wasnt no Webstorage anymore, just Localstorage, which has no load expression to load my dictionary. I re-opened one of my old projects and there was my webstorage working just fine.

I'm confused. What did I missed?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Webstorage has been deprecated since r202 in April - see Release Notes for r202.

As usual, deprecated plugins can be accessed by pressing the right mouse in the 'Insert New Object' dialog window and select 'Show deprecated plugins'.

• Id like to piggback this if that's okay. I was going through the "arrays for beginners" tut and got to the part about saving and loading arrays, but the tut uses webstorage. Could someone point me to a tut explaining saving and loading JSON arrays with local storage?

• Webstorage has been deprecated since r202 in April - see Release Notes for r202.

As usual, deprecated plugins can be accessed by pressing the right mouse in the 'Insert New Object' dialog window and select 'Show deprecated plugins'.

Omg =[ How can I load the dictionary that I previously saved as asJSON at the localStorage? With the webstorage I was using webstorage.localstorage("key") to load my dictionaries. What's the similar way to do it with the LocalStorage object?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)