Where to sell copyright of a game?

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:52 pm

@andre-krug Yes I will visit you! but please give me a link or url so I can know.
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:44 pm

I think for what you want to do, this site would be appropriate. http://www.sellmyapp.com

You can sell the complete rights to including an already published and earning app. There are resources of this type in my EBook.

Good Luck
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:48 pm

@TheDom , Thanks for the help!
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:35 am

Kcpunk666 wrote:@impe83 So you have any experience using chupamobile? I'd like to know more.

no experience as a seller, just as a buyer. I can say that the guy that made the flappy bird clone and sold it for 99$ was making very good money.. :lol:
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:54 am

impe83 wrote:
Kcpunk666 wrote:@impe83 So you have any experience using chupamobile? I'd like to know more.

no experience as a seller, just as a buyer. I can say that the guy that made the flappy bird clone and sold it for 99$ was making very good money.. :lol:

lol 99$? you mean 0.99$? cause 99$ for a game like that its insane!
Do you have games and want to make money with them!? do you want more then pennis from ads you have in your games?! visit us today www.gcstudio.net and make money with your games!:)
B
S

Post » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:16 pm

gamecorptm wrote:
impe83 wrote:

lol 99$? you mean 0.99$? cause 99$ for a game like that its insane!

ihihihi, yep I really say 99.00$ for that crazy source code.. I bet more than 1000 peeps has paid that, so the original dev who made that code made close to 100K in like a couple of weeks (not counting the store fees to sell of course).. its a good business!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:25 pm

ihihihi, yep I really say 99.00$ for that crazy source code.. I bet more than 1000 peeps has paid that, so the original dev who made that code made close to 100K in like a couple of weeks (not counting the store fees to sell of course).. its a good business![/quote]

yea to bad now flappy bird is dead! no1 will buy it anymore! its to old , oh... but now i see why 99 you sayd for that game before now you explained thats the source code he sold! yea the source code can be that much! :)thanks for respond i was like "wtf people pays 99$ for game like that? not even WoW isnt 99$ :)))"
Do you have games and want to make money with them!? do you want more then pennis from ads you have in your games?! visit us today www.gcstudio.net and make money with your games!:)
B
S

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 12:13 pm

Copyright laws are kinda odd, hence why you see some blatant rip-offs of people trying to copy other games (Angry Birds, Flappy Bird, etc) Then there was the whole candy crush mess...
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:46 pm

@Naji Sell your Game at ChupaMobile

Check Mine - Timberman
http://www.chupamobile.com/android-full-games/timberman-5323
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:59 pm

sorry for opening the topic again, but i wont suggest to you using FGL, its just time consuming, and the guys there are very picky unless you have a good game, great graphics " as EA GAMES mobile GRAPHICS" i wont suggest u do it, and outside u have to be original no clones. chupamarket dident tried, but u can always sell your games, on freelancer, guru, etc its way faster u have the bargaining coin, so i wold suggest just post on internet and sell the source , i think opera app market does that for u, if upload ur source and u sell it multiple times, but they don't market for u , so if u choose that u wold have to advertise the selling point.
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Distribution and Publishing